1) Change of clothes and a pack of travel wipes and small towel - Just in case, you NEVER know what will happen.
3) Blue Painters Tape - Anything I don't want her playing with I'll put a piece of tape over, like the call button!
4) Extra snacks - Raisins, crackers, cheese sticks, carrot sticks, oatmeal cookies, baby applesauce (since that's allowed through TSA)... Rather than dealing with any sort of melt-down, I'll have a variety for her in case she really doesn't want raisins. At home she gets to choose, but then she eats what she chooses and I'm firm about it. I'll be a LOT more flexible on the plane to avoid a tantrum though. So don't judge the mommy on the plane giving their child whatever they ask for, she might not normally be like that.
Thermos Foogo Phases Leak Proof Stainless Steel Straw Bottle - This is the only sippy cup coming with us, stainless steel and leak proof. It claims it will keep things cold or warm for 10 hours, I'll be putting it to the test!
6) Gummy fruit and earplugs - For take off and landing to help with ear pressure, something to keep her jaw moving. Maybe lollipops, but we'll have to try one before we go to see how messy that gets.
7) Children's Tylenol and Benadryl and a small medicine syringe - She's been congested lately so I'm sure we'll need these.
8) Stroller Blanket - For nap and then while she's playing we'll tuck it underneath her and into the seat in front of her to catch any little things she might drop.
9) A few folded grocery bags - To use as trash bags, and just to easily corral things until we take out the carry on bag to put things away again.
10) Extra earplugs for the rest of the passengers - ok, not really. But I kind of want to pass some out to the people immediately behind and in front of us with a note of premature thanks and apology, just in case.