Hubby plans the day tomorrow, oooops today, and I just get to relax and enjoy everything he has planned. So long as it includes me sleeping in, I'm up for anything.
I'm officially back from my bloggy break, and I will get myself caught up soon. In the meantime, while on hiatus I was tagged for a 6 Random Things About Me Meme from Kiy at Rocking Chairs and a Tricycle. Check out her Random Things too, I seriously could have blatantly stolen her list except for #2 and it would all be true about me too. The lists, not the detailed explanations. Hmmmm, let's sub crochet for counted cross-stitch and #2 works for me. Anyway, my random things:
1) I went to college for the first time exactly 16 years ago to the day. Yup, I moved into the dorm on my 18th birthday.
2) I'm a bit of a pyromaniac and love to play with fire.
4) My sister had Tiffany's tape when she was younger, and I used to know all the words to her songs. Tiffany was kinda boy crazy... so was I...
5) I have a pair of green and white striped knee-high's that I wear to UND hockey games. I'm one of THOSE fans...
6) I have my ears pierced, but never wear earrings because they bother my ears. I've always been jealous of friends with earrings that go with different outfits. I still want to be one of those girls... Any suggestions? (hypo-allergenic doesn't help, and neither does wearing gold only, unless I'm just not wearing a high enough karat or something)
I'm supposed to tag 6 people... so... Tamy, Monique, Kim, Sandra, Susan and Michelle